Please read carefully the following requirements and guidelines on the issuing of Travel Certificates
Travel certificates (TCs) are issued to Ghanaians who wish to return to Ghana but are not in possession of a valid passport.
- Fully completed application form (Click PDF to download)
- Police report or a declaration made at the Embassy (If passport is missing/damaged)
- Evidence of citizenship (Birth Certificate, Ghanaian passport, voters ID, Driver License, National Identity Card etc.)
- Two passport sized photos
- An air ticket or booking/reservation slip
- Fee of 100 Euro
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Cash – At the Embassy;
- Mandat Cash – If applicant is resident in France;
- International money order – If applicant is resident in Portugal;
- Online payments – To start soon.
Forty-eight (48) working hours from the receipt of documents at the Embassy.
Note: the applicant must present himself to the Embassy personally before the TC can be issued. Kindly be reminded that the TC is valid for one month and is for a single journey to Ghana.